Slack access from F# foundation account?

Hello

I’m beginning to get started learning F# and to that end, I signed up for the FSharp Foundation, created an account, and followed all the procedures listed as to how to get a slack invite and still haven’t received one. I also sent a Contact Us email to the Foundation a week or so ago asking for assistance and haven’t received a response from there either.

Please advise on how to get an invite to Slack

Thanks
Mike

Mike,

I’m sorry for the issue. I just manually processed this again (slack shows that it sent you an invite once).

Have you received it now?

Thanks,
Reed Copsey

Hi Reed -

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I received the slack invite and was able to connect!

Thank you again for looking into this.

Cheers
Mike

Hello Reed,

I’m in a similar situation. I am beginning to get started learning F#. I signed up for the FSharp Foundation, created an account, and followed all the procedures listed as to get a slack invite and still haven’t received one. I also sent an email to the Foundation two weeks or so ago asking for assistance and haven’t received a response either.

Please advise on how to get an invite to Slack

Thank you in advance.

Santiago

Santiago,

We never received an email from you that I can see - I did make sure you’ve been invited to the Slack team, though, now that I saw this message.

-Reed