Welcome to F# Weekly,
Level up your team's F# and get an immediate boost in output with regular coaching sessions. Click here to find out more!A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Visual Studio 2019 Preview 3 with F# performance fixes
- Bolero 0.3 released with HTML template hot reloading
- Fantomas Online was updated to Fantomas 2.9.2
- A GIST of a simple random-access Excel DSL in F#
- Visual Studio 2019 Launch Event
- BenchmarkDotNet Visual Studio Extension
- Languages & Runtime: .NET Community Standup - Feb 14, 2019
- All f(by) talks videos are already on our Youtube channel
- Vectorize All the Things: Multiply-Add - Natallie Baikevich
- Make FAKE release on git tag - Atle Rudshaug
- F# on Azure — Challenge Yourself - Lena Hall
- Xamarin ❤ F# - Jim Bennett
- F# tip: Tell the user which condition failed - Christer van der Meeren
- Xamarin Month: Love and Friendship - Luis Matos
- fsprojects/TensorFlow.FSharp - TensorFlow API for F# + Differentiable F# eDSL
- fsprojects/fsharp-language-server - an implementation of the language server protocol using the F# Compiler Service.
- baronfel/Giraffe.HotReload - A Giraffe extension that incorporates FSharp.Compiler.Portacode to enable live-updates
- TheAngryByrd/FsLibLog - FsLibLog is a single file you can copy paste or add through Paket Github dependencies to provide your F# library with a logging abstraction. This is a port of the C# LibLog.
- pauldorehill/MSAL.Fabulous - Example Fabulous app that uses MSAL to authenticate a user on Azure Active Directory
- misterspeedy/StylishFSharp.Corrigenda - Corrections for the Book "Stylish F#" by Kit Eason, Apress, 2018
- ActiveLogin/ActiveLogin.Identity - Parsing and validation of Swedish identities such as Personal Identity Number (svenskt personnummer) in .NET.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #6, 2019