Welcome to F# Weekly,
Take advantage of F# across .NET Core and the browser with SAFE Stack - kick start your project with some support or training!A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- New Hedgehog website
- Bolero 0.4 released with remote authentication
- FsToolkit.ErrorHandling and Cvdm.ErrorHandling is now merged
- 3D Graphics Programming and Game Development in F#
- Fun 3D - F# 3D drawing in browser
- F# CNTK: Variational autoencoder example - generate MNIST digits from 2D latent space.
- ASP.NET Core 3.0 has had a+30% performance improvement in the last 2 months alone!
- Unit Testing Improvements in Rider 2019.1
- Code Coverage on macOS and Linux in Rider 2019.1
- Refreshing the VS Code product icon
- Towards F# 5.0 - Don Syme
- Park Bench Panel hosted by Don Syme
- Solving 3D Problems With F# - Olya Samusik
- Cross-platform development with .NET Core and F# - Marnee Dearman
- (Follow-up to) Attracting more developers to F# - Eric Sink
- Beginning F# - Fernando Rodriguez
- Testing Giraffe with Microsoft.AspNetCore.TestHost - Jakub Jareš
- Easy cli's with F#, Argu and dotnet tools - Chester Burbidge
- From Haskell to F# - giuliohome
- F# 4.6 Released with Anonymous Records, Improved Performance - InfoQ
- Microsoft Aims F# at Machine Learning - David Ramel
- Reactive approach to FSAC design (discussion)
- New language suggestions:
- crowded/ply - High performance (Value)Task computation expressions for F#
- Memorix101/space_invaders_project - MonoGame DesktopGL for Windows, Mac and Linux in F#
- mikhailshilkov/pulumi-fsharp - Very experimental PoC of running Pulumi as F# CEs
- tonyx/orderssystem - a system for automate the ordering process in restaurants
- JordanMarr/FsharpChess - Chess with an F# domain engine and a simple WPF UI.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #14, 2019