Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Would you like to speak at F# eXchange?
- Announcing .NET MAUI support for .NET 7 Release Candidate 2 - .NET Blog (microsoft.com)
- Support reminder for older versions of Visual Studio - Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com)
- JetBrains .NET Days + GameDev Day Online - October 25–27, 2022
Videos and Slides
- Fizz Buzz - F# - Codurance Screenkata - YouTube
- GitHub Copilot with Michelle Mannering (spreaker.com)
- On .NET Live - Build your first Microsoft Teams bot app with .NET - YouTube
- Fable · Fable + Solid: React, the good parts with a performance boost - Alfonso García-Caro
- F# Doom - Part 1 - Setup and Early Asset Loading - James Randall
- New version of Tablecloth - Paul Biggar
- What is the most underestimated programming language? | by Doug Ross
- Run F# / .NET in Docker (Console App)
- Screenkata – FizzBuzz in F# (codurance.com)
- [ppc64le] Fixed FSharp crash issue by alhad-deshpande · Pull Request #77201 · dotnet/runtime (github.com)
- New F# Language Suggestions
- JamesRandall/fsharp-doom: F# version of Doom using original rendering techniques (BSP etc.) (github.com)
- tforkmann/Fumble: Thin F# API for Sqlite for easy data access to sqlite database with functional seasoning on top (github.com)
- darklang/tablecloth: A standard library with the same API in F#, Rescript and OCaml (github.com)
- adelarsq/falco_graphql_sample: Falco GraphQL Sample 🐣🖤💙💛 (github.com)
- xperiandri/Giraffe.EndpointRouting.OpenAPI: An extension to Giraffe that provides easy OpenAPI integration.
- njlr/thoth-json-codec: Codec support for Thoth.Json (github.com)
- Avalonia.FuncUI that includes support for AvaloniaUI v11 Preview 2
- altcover 8.4.840
- Fli 0.9.0
- fsautocomplete 0.58.1
- Tablecloth.FSharp 0.0.8-alpha1
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!