Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- New Plotly.NET docs is released!
- A more integrated terminal experience
- .NET 5 Networking Improvements
- Diagnostics improvements in .NET 5
- Azure Active Directory’s gateway is on .NET Core 3.1!
- Migrating RealProxy Usage to DispatchProxy
- WSFederationHttpBinding in .NET Standard
- Localize .NET applications with machine-translation
- Happy 10th Birthday, NuGet!
- Xamarin.Forms 5.0 is Here!
- Visual Studio for Mac Helps You Write Tests
Videos and Slides
- The .NET Docs Show - Functional Fun with F# with Luis Quintanilla
- Setting Up F# Project for Excel DNA - Matthew Crews
- What is Paket? How To Use Paket (Package Management For F#) - Ben Gobeil
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Meet the Blazor Team
- On .NET Live - Deploying Akka.NET to Containers and Kubernetes
- On.NET: Inspecting application metrics with dotnet-monitor
- Xamarin Community Standup - Xamarin.Forms 5 LAUNCH PARTY!!!!!!
- 2 years, 200 applications: A .NET Core Migration at Enterprise Scale
- Introducing Fss - Bjorn-Ivar Strom
- Writing an iRacing SDK Implementation in F# (Part One) - Mark-James McDougall
- Implementing arithmetic in fsharp - Hodza Nassredin
- Learning Resources for F# - Matthew Crews
- First Impressions of F# - Jacob E. Shore
- Using .env in .NET - Dustin Moris Gorski
- Do not go gentle into that impure night - Luis Ferrao
- Minimizing Waste for the Cutting Stock Problem - Matthew Crews
- Fable validation demo 💙
- Create an F# project in VSCode - Pedro Santos
- Why I'm Learning F# in 2021 - Mark-James McDougall
- Values, Functions and Objects as Arguments - Ryan Palmer
- Does anyone use key containers when signing f# assemblies
- New language suggestions
- Simplier operator partial application
- Allow typeof as attribute argument to be unparenthesized
- Allow nameof(int seq)
- Use builders to implement `yield` expressions
- Allow internal/private types to fulfill SRTP constraints
- Half-closed interval for array slice syntax
- Allow for XML documentation comments on DU Case fields
- cmeeren/Facil - Facil generates F# data access source code from SQL queries and stored procedures. Optimized for developer happiness.
- Bjorn-Strom/fss - An opinionated styling library for F#. Have CSS as a first class citizen in your F# projects.
- rmunn/Ficus - Fast, Immutable Collections for F# and C#, based on tree structures
- microsoft/vscode-fsharp - F# Language Basics for VS Code
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #2, 2021