Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- CPU Usage Tool Improvements - Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com)
- New Git Credential Manager uses AvaloniaUI for it's cross-platform UI!
Videos and Slides
- .NET MAUI Community Standup - One month till MAUI! It's go time! - YouTube
- Using Source Generators for Fun (and Maybe Profit) - YouTuber
- ASP.NET Community Standup - New web tools in Visual Studio - YouTube
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Output Caching in .NET 7 - YouTube
- Merge Conflict: 300 Episodes of Merge Conflict!
- Build and Configure an Azure VM with FsCloudInit and Farmer - Dave Curylo
- React components and Feliz - Matt Gallagher
- Git Credential Manager: authentication for everyone | The GitHub Blog
- [RFC FS-1060] Nullness checking by dsyme · Pull Request #6804 · dotnet/fsharp · GitHub
- Add support for referencing .NET projects in F# interactive · Issue #8764 · dotnet/fsharp · GitHub
- F# language suggestions:
- efcore/EFCore.FSharp: Adds F# design-time support to EF Core
- d-edge/extLauncher: ExtLauncher is a dotnet tool to search and launch quickly projects in the user's preferred applications.
- microsoft/vscode-webview-ui-toolkit: A component library for building webview-based extensions in Visual Studio Code.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!