Dotnet publish with PublishSingleFile=true errors after migrating project to paket

HI,

I’m a noob F#/dotnet user and recently I migrated my project to use paket. After the migration when I try to publish the project with -p:PublishSingleFile=true I get the following error (I shortened the lines a bit):

error MSB4018: The "GenerateBundle" task failed unexpectedly. [C:\Users\haim\Code\Personal\roon-tagger\src\RoonTagger.Cli\RoonTagger.Cli.fsproj]
error MSB4018: System.ArgumentException: Invalid input specification: Found multiple entries with the same BundleRelativePath [C:\Users\haim\Code\Personal\roon-tagger\src\RoonTagger.Cli\RoonTagger.Cli.fsproj]
error MSB4018:    at Microsoft.NET.HostModel.Bundle.Bundler.GenerateBundle(IReadOnlyList`1 fileSpecs) [C:\Users\haim\Code\Personal\roon-tagger\src\RoonTagger.Cli\RoonTagger.Cli.fsproj]
error MSB4018:    at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.GenerateBundle.ExecuteCore() [C:\Users\haim\Code\Personal\roon-tagger\src\RoonTagger.Cli\RoonTagger.Cli.fsproj]
error MSB4018:    at Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.TaskBase.Execute() [C:\Users\haim\Code\Personal\roon-tagger\src\RoonTagger.Cli\RoonTagger.Cli.fsproj]
error MSB4018:    at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute() [C:\Users\haim\Code\Personal\roon-tagger\src\RoonTagger.Cli\RoonTagger.Cli.fsproj]
error MSB4018:    at Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.ExecuteInstantiatedTask(ITaskExecutionHost taskExecutionHost, TaskLoggingContext taskLoggingContext, TaskHost taskHost, ItemBucket bucket, TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask) [C:\Users\haim\Code\Personal\roon-tagger\src\RoonTagger.Cli\RoonTagger.Cli.fsproj]

The project before migration (which generates single file without error) can be found here and the branch after the migration is here.

Any ideas? Should I open a paket issue for this?

Thanks in advance

Haim