I have been asked to discuss FSharp at a local programmer meetup. What are some questions or information that sets F# apart from other languages? What are things that you would want to be covered in a presentation?
Here’s what has gotten me excited about starting a new job with F# next week
- FP basics, immutable data transformations over encapsulated state.
- Nice test function names with double backticks
- Type-safe regex matching with parameterized active patterns
- Computation Expressions for
- Type provider for CSV, SQL, etc…
- SAFE stack with end-to-end F#
- Mobile with Elmish.XamarinForms