Seattle F# User Group?

A few years ago, I tried to set up an F# User Group in Seattle. I failed mainly, I think, because I am a retiree without access to the F# community for speakers and issues. So, maybe I can get some help now.

If you would like to help with an F# User Group in Seattle, please let me know. I can handle administration (fees, posting notices, etc. on Meetup) if I can just get some help with speakers and issues.

Thanks.

I think it might be fun to do. Unfortunately it really is a lot of work and it seems like a lot of people have stopped using Meetup in recent years. In my head I’ve said that I’d organize something like this, but I don’t know if I’m ready for the time committment.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I had begun to feel that I was the only one in the world still using F#.

Currently I’m working on a shootout: I’m coding a cellular automata snowflake generator in Python, Julia, and F#. I want to produce animations and timing. Very preliminary results show some surprisingly large differences in timing. However, I still have lots to learn and a long way to go.

Thanks again.