Hi I am completely new to this language and I had some questions in mind.
- Is this a compiled, statically-typed language?
- Does it support multithreading?
- Can this language be used for low level programming such as designing an operating system?
- Does it have reference counting or CG or it has non of that?
- Does it have its own native GUI application builder for both Windows, Linux and Android?
- Is this language easier than C++ and Rust?
- Is it faster, slower or about the same speeds as C++ and Rust?
- Is this more cross platform friendly where I can write once and run anywhere (for iOS and Android and perhaps even Linux) compared to C++ and Rust?