Welcome to F# Weekly,
This week’s F# Weekly is sponsored by Compositional IT – Functional First, Cloud Ready solutions. Check out their training and coaching and consultancy offerings including SAFE support, with expert guidance from experienced consultants.A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Don Syme - F# Code I love | Code Mesh LDN 18
- Developer of Fire 403 | Mathias Brandewinder - Methodical and Fun
- Why F# is the best enterprise language - Scott Wlaschin
- Why you should learn F# - Dustin Moris Gorski
- FAKE 5 Migration Cheat Sheet - Jeremy Abbott
- Even more interop with Fable - The Whitetigle
- Event Sourcing - Do it yourself - Roman Sachse
- How to parse a high rate stream of data with low memory allocation - Riccardo Terrell
- An Introduction to Probabilistic Programming in FSharp - MokoSan
- Fabulous Santa Tracker - Jim Bennett
- Function Purity in F# - Ashish Vegaraju
- Parsing Excel with F# - Isaac Abraham
- My F# space adventure - Jindřich Ivánek
- Type All the Things - Jack Fox
- FSharp - Category Theory - Monoid - Gareth Reptons
- Why are Reusable Components so Difficult? - Daniel Markham
- Serialization of F# UnionType - Michał Niegrzybowski
- Zaid-Ajaj/Giraffe.SerilogExtensions - Dead simple library to integrate Serilog within Giraffe apps: implemented as a composable HttpHandler and has native destructuring of F# types.
- Zaid-Ajaj/Giraffe.QueryReader - HttpHandler for easily working with query string parameters within Giraffe apps.
- giraffe-fsharp/Giraffe.AzureFunctions - Routing library for Azure Functions
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #51, 2018