Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Building C# 8.0
- Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9 Release Notes
- Kit Eason's "Stylish F#" is available for pre-order now!
- F# still associated with the Highest Salaries Worldwide!
- New FAKE website and logo.
- SAFE-stack on the ThoughWorks technology radar.
- .NET Core tooling update for Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9
- A preview of UX and UI changes in Visual Studio 2019
Videos & Slides
- F# Object Expressions - Language Essentials Series - Dave Thomas
- Lambda World 2018 - A developer's guide to probabilistic programming - Evelina Gabasova
- EasyAM2 Episode 4 - F# Coding DevLog - Daniel Markham
- Building a Compiler with Immo Landwerth:
- Write your own Excel in 100 lines of F# - Tomas Petricek
- Give me Monsters! (Part 6) - Mathias Brandewinder
- F# spoiled me, or why I don’t enjoy C# anymore - Roman Liman
- Why and what is formlets? - Mårten Rånge
- Using MiniProfiler with FSharp - Akos Lukacs
- Day 1 of functional programming for an OO developer - Gareth Reptons
- React hooks in Fable - Florian Verdonck
- Move NLP IKVM to F# .NET-Friendly - Tao Liu
- Rhino Plug-in with F# - Ching-Hua Chen
- Solving the “Euler Knight’s Tour” using F# - Elemar Júnior
- Building a game using F# with Jamie Dixon
- gsomix/fulma-todomvc - The TodoMVC app written in F#, using Fable, Elmish and Fulma
- FSharp.Azure.StorageTypeProvider 2.0.0-beta
- Fable.Elmish.HMR 3.0.1
- WebSharper 4.5.5
- Ionide 3.30.0
- FsCheck 2.13.0 with .NET Standard 1.0 support
- FAKE 5.10.1
- dotnet-fable 2.0.10
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #45, 2018