Welcome to F# Weekly,
I would never have believed that I would be doing this for 10 years every week! It was a journey…
Thank you for reading F# Weekly to everyone who been here for all these 10 years and all who joined later.
Please join this year #FsAdvent, book a slot and let your F# Story.
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Fable · When Fable and F# bring you better tooling than JS
- (Announcement) Version 4 development · Issue #71 · Dzoukr/Dapper.FSharp (github.com)
- Possible addition regarding forking stagnant projects found elsewhere by dsyme
- Launching TechMine Beta! Written in F# : fsharp (reddit.com)
Videos and Slides
- JetBrains .NET Days Online 2022. Day 2 - YouTube
- Run F# / .NET in Docker (Console App) - YouTube
- Betatalks #66 - The current state of the F# ecosystem - YouTube
- Create new F# projects from the command line - YouTube
- Interview with F# designer Don Syme - YouTube
- Interview Part 2/2 with F# designer Don Syme - YouTube
- Writing and testing business logic in F# - Event-Driven.io
- Create a new F# project from the command line - hamy
- Exploring NoSQL in F# using LiteDB - Dragoș-Andrei Ilieș
- F# 7.0 RFCs
- Strong graph of file dependencies within a project
- Editing a file with UI code (that has "open Bolero.Html") is very slow · Issue #272 · fsbolero/Bolero (github.com)
- daniellittledev/FSharp.Explicit.Json: An explicit JSON serialisation library based on System.Text.Json that uses explicit mappings to parse JSON (github.com)
- UnoSD/Pulumi.FSharp.Extensions: F# computational expressions to reduce boilerplate in Pulumi code
- TheAngryByrd/Marten.FSharp: A set of FSharp wrappers around Marten (github.com)
- adelarsq/fsharp_vids: Video collection about F# 🔷🎞️ (github.com)
- Release Build v1.7 · dotnet/versionsweeper (github.com)
- CSBiology/FSharp.FGL: Functional graph library for F# (github.com)
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!