Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- F# 5 update for August
- Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 8
- New C# Source Generator Samples
- Automatically find latent bugs in your code with .NET 5
- August ML.NET API and Tooling Updates
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 5 Preview 8
- Are you GLAD? by Maoni
- FSSF: Suggestions to make the forum more active and popular
- TensorFlow for .NET Release Candidate
Videos and Slides
- F# as a Better Python - Phillip Carter - NDC Oslo 2020
- Desktop Community Standup - August 27th 2020 - WinForms Innovations & XAML tooling updates
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Aug 25th 2020 - Razor Tooling
- Machine Learning Community Standup - August 26th 2020 - Hello World!
- Fantomas v4 unleashed - Florian Verdonck
- Keep Up to Date With F#’s Evolution On The Web - Isaac Abraham
- Performance best practices in C# - Kevin Gosse
- Operation based CRDTs: protocol - Bartosz Sypytkowski
- What is RepoDb? - Alican Demirtas
- Switch FSharp.Core.Unit tests to use Xunit
- F# Dugnad Community Cleanup Session: 25th August 2020
- F# Language Suggestions
- fsprojects/awesome-fsharp - A curated list of awesome F# frameworks, libraries, software and resources.
- Zaid-Ajaj/Fable.SimpleHttp - Http with Fable, made simple.
- Fantomas 4.0.0
- SAFE.Template 2.0.0
- packet 6.0.0 alpha now support net5.0
- Farmer v0.24
- Fabulous 0.57 with Xamarin.Forms 4.8
- YARP preview 4
That’s all for now. Have a great week.