Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Announcing Python in Excel (microsoft.com)
- Announcing TypeScript 5.2 - TypeScript (microsoft.com)
- Safely use secrets in HTTP requests in Visual Studio 2022 - Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com)
- Simplified Code Refinement and Debugging with GitHub Copilot Chat - Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com)
- New in Visual Studio: Compare Files with Solution Explorer - Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com)
- New Office Add-ins entry point available online (microsoft.com)
- Unleashing Parallel Processing in Your F# Compiler | blog.nojaf.com
- The combined power of F# and C# (steven-giesel.com)
- Utilizing the OpenAI API with openai-fsharp | Compositional IT (compositional-it.com)
- F# vs TypeScript - Sorting Performance (Round 2) - HAMY
- Dynamically Adapting To Application Sizes | by Maoni0 | Aug, 2023 | Medium
- Blazor in .NET 8: Server-side and Streaming Rendering | Chris Sainty - Building with Blazor
- Improve error reporting for anonymous records declarations by edgarfgp · Pull Request #15824 · dotnet/fsharp
- Allow _.Property shorthand for accessor functions · Issue #506 · fsharp/fslang-suggestions · GitHub
- Emit direct delegates when possible · Issue #1083 · fsharp/fslang-suggestions · GitHub
- GitHub - ijrussell/FSharpExample
- GitHub - JordanMarr/FSharp.DurableExtensions: Extensions for Azure Durable Functions for strongly typed activity calls.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!