Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Announcing F# 4.5
- Visual Studio 2017 version 15.8
- .NET Core SDK 2.1.400 Update
- Rider 2018.2 Release Candidate
- Immutable application deployments with F# Make - Nikolai Norman Andersen
- Building WebComponents with Fable - Elmish - React - Daniel Hardt
- F# – A trading strategy backtester #1 - Franco Tiveron
- The Page Module Model with F# and Canopy - Devon Burriss
- Building an MVP with F# and Saturn - Krzysztof Cieślak
- Stupid F#: Taking JSON to the SPA 2 - Daniel Markham
- How to create a .NET Core F# application and generate executables for multiple operating systems - Paul Silisteanu
- Give me Monsters! (Part 4) - Mathias Brandewinder
- Creating a Slack bot with F# and Suave in less than 5 minutes - Dustin Moris Gorski
- Introduction to Data Science using F# and Azure Notebooks - Lee Stott
- F# 4.5 Arrives with Span Support, Aligning with .NET Core 2.1 - David Ramel
- FSC - 15.8 - Not ngen'ed
- Where should F# and FSharp.Core release notes live?
- New ideas:
Open source projects
- TimLariviere/ElmishContacts - Sample contact manager app entirely written in F# and Elmish.XamarinForms
- mrakgr/The-Spiral-Language - Functional language with intensional polymorphism and first-class staging.
- ilmaestro/FsLamp - An F# Text Adventure game engine.
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #32, 2018