Welcome to F# Weekly,
This week’s F# Weekly is sponsored by Compositional IT – Functional First, Cloud Ready solutions. Check out their training and coaching and consultancy offerings including SAFE support, with expert guidance from experienced consultants.A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Upcoming and part SAFE events
- What Open Source projects should our scholarship recipient work on?
- Deploy SAFE App to Google Cloud AppEngine
- Alea GPU: GPU Programming with F#
- Performance Profiling in Rider 2018.3. What’s New?
- .NET Microservices v2.2 eBook
- Getting started with ML.Net
Videos & Slides
- Event Sourcing DIY 05 - Testing - Roman Sachse
- A Simple Bid Recommendation Engine Using FParsec and CodeDom - Mariusz Wojcik
- High performance IO with System.IO.Pipelines - Cecil Phillip, dfowler, Rich Lander
- Why anyone would bother to learn out-of-demand languages. A case study of the F# community - arttom
- F# and ML.NET Sentiment Analysis - codesuji
- Managed pointers in .NET - Konrad Kokosa
- OpenTracing at Scale in .NET - Austin Parker
- cboudereau/category-theory-for-dotnet-programmers - samples from Bartosz Milewski's book (Category Theory for Programmers) converted to csharp and fsharp
- ronaldschlenker/FsHttp - A lightweight F# HTTP library.
- DurableFunctions.FSharp - F#-friendly API layer for Azure Durable Functions
- cmeeren/fable-elmish-electron-material-ui-demo - Complete boilerplate for Electron apps using Fable 2 and Elmish with hot module reloading, time-travel debugging, etc.
- rflechner/FunDns - Understanding DNS protocol with F#
- Zaid-Ajaj/Giraffe.GoodRead - Practical dependency injection in Giraffe that gets out of your way
- markpattison/fsharp-monogame - A sample solution using MonoGame with F#, incorporating Paket and FAKE 5.
- Fabulous 0.3 with full support for Xamarin.Forms 3.4
- SchlenkR.FsHttp 0.4.1
- WebSharper 4.5.6
- MiniScaffold 0.13.0
- MessagePack.FSharpExtensions 1.4.1
- ILSpy 4.0
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #2, 2019