Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- .NET Lambda Annotations Framework is now generally available | AWS Developer Tools Blog (amazon.com)
- Too many tabs open? No problem! - Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com)
- Introducing a powerful new Extension Manager - Visual Studio Blog (microsoft.com)
- Teams Toolkit for Visual Studio Code update - July 2023 (microsoft.com)
F# Videos and Slides
- Adding metadata to FsHttp multipart requests - YouTube
- Memory allocation in OCaml and beyond - YouTube
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Reliable web app pattern for .NET - YouTube
- On .NET Live - Modernizing Rx.NET - YouTube
- Languages & Runtime Community Standup - Practical steps to keep up with the latest .NET features - YouTube
- Full stack web in .NET 8 with Blazor - YouTube
- The New Inline Arrays of C# 12 Are Awesome, But… - YouTube
- 6 C# Mistakes Microsoft Wants You to Fix - YouTube
- F# File uploads with Saturn and Falco - DEV Community
- Exploring the new minimal API source generator (andrewlock.net)
- Using the Option module in F# | Compositional IT (compositional-it.com)
- Oh no, I typed 'dotnet new web' with F#! - DEV Community
- IcedTasks 0.8.0
- making `option` (and more) useable with `yield!` in computation expressions · Issue #1293
- Allow change generic types in `with` expressions · Issue #1292
- fcolavecchia/fp-course-public: Make F# your first programming language
- JordanMarr/FSharp.DurableExtensions: Extensions for Azure Durable Functions for strongly typed activity calls.
- ChrisPritchard/FSH: F# Shell with integrated F# scripting. Like Bash or Powershell, but better 'cause F#.
- JordanMarr/fable-lit-fullstack-template: A SAFE-style template with Fable.Lit, Fable.Remoting and Giraffe
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!