Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- .NET Core 2.1 releasing next week, May 30
- FSharpx.Collections 2.0 release plan
- F# Tutorial on TutorialsPoint
- Do not miss your chance to contribute to Ionide!
- Awesome .NET open source and community resources!
- The 2nd edition of Writing High-Performance .NET Code is officially out!
- .NET Concept of the Week by Greg Kalapos
- What it's like to be an active .NET Developer with Avi Avni
- Golden Search Algorithm in F# - Juan C LR
- Binomial Tree - Alexandre Brilhante
- End-to-end Testing of Your Web Applications with Canopy - Bohdan Stupak
- SAFE part 0 – How it works? - Christophe Moinard
- Build 2018: The Future of C# - Jonathan Allen
- Full Stack With Freya - Michael Newton
- F# - a "simple" math formula solver or my first steps learning F# - Read more posts by this author.
- Refactoring F# Imperative Code Towards Declarative - Bohdan Stupak
- Church encoding - Mark Seemann
- TypeProviders.SDK improvements:
- New RFCs:
Open source projects
- fsprojects/FsRandom - A purely-functional random number generator framework designed for F#
- rspeele/Rezoom.SQL - Statically typechecks a common SQL dialect and translates it to various RDBMS backends
- Dzoukr/Fue - F# templating library with simple syntax designed for smooth work with F# types.
- elmish.calculator - Calculator written using Elmish.XamarinForms (full Elmish, no XAML)
- FSharp.Azure.Storage v3 with .NET Standard 2.0 support
- FSharp. Data. SqlClient 1.8.5
- Akka.NET v1.3.7
- WebSharper 4.2.12
- Logary 5.0.0-beta.11
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #20, 2018