Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- Microsoft Build 2020 registration is not only open, it's FREE, it's LIVE, it's VIRTUAL, and it is all FOR YOU
- Introducing C# Source Generators
- Blazor WebAssembly 3.2.0 Release Candidate now available
- Work flow of diagnosing memory performance issues – Part 2
- Exception Helper – Rethrown Exceptions
- MsQuic is Open Source
JetBrains .NET Days Online (13-14 May)
- Formatting F# code, by Florian Verdonck
- Learning F# by Designing Your Own Language, by Alexey Golub
Videos and Slides
- Visual Studio Toolbox - F# 5 with Phillip
- Fantomas - V4 Alpha - Florian Verdonck
- .NET Rocks: Versioning in a Pandemic with Jon Skeet
- ASP.NET Community Standup - April 21st 2020 - ML.NET + Blazor with Bri Achtman and Luis Quintanilla
- How to define "proper" function in Fable - Mnie
- F# | Word Search Kata Summary - Paweł Zelmański
- How Socket Error Codes Depend on Runtime and Operating System - Andrey Akinshin
- INotifyPropertyChanged with C# 9.0 Source Generators - Jerome Laban
- Merged: Implement portable tailcall helpers
- dotnet/sdk: Add `dotnet add file` by Krzysztof Cieslak
- F# language suggestions:
- MNie/BagnoDB - F# wrapper for MongoDB
- Horusiath/FSharp.Core.Extensions - A set of utilities, that you always wanted to have in F#.
- pimbrouwers/Falco - A functional micro-library for building brilliant ASP.NET Core applications using F#.
- pimbrouwers/Donald - A functional F# interface for ADO.NET.
- DustyTables v2.0
- Ionide 4.10.0 (FCS 35.0, latest FSharpLint, and Fantomas 4.0 alpha)
- Saturn.Proxy 0.1.0
- MiniScaffold 0.24.2
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
Previous F# Weekly edition – #17 2020