Welcome to F# Weekly,
A roundup of F# content from this past week:
- FNA on Consoles: The Next Generation
- Ionide in VS Code (and tooling in general) is pushing me away from F# - am I doing something wrong?
Videos and Slides
- Contributing to Fantomas in 2023 - YouTube
- Fast F#: Writing a Dictionary Part 3 - Zero Allocation - YouTube
- Fast F#: Writing a Dictionary Part 4 - Fibonacci Hashing - YouTube
- Fast F#: Intro to Numbers - YouTube
- Fast F#: Intro to Records - YouTube
- Fast F#: Intro to Structs - YouTube
- Building Pulumi Codegen in F# - Part 1 - YouTube
- Building Pulumi Codegen in F# - Part 2 - YouTube
- Building Pulumi Codegen in F# - Part 3 - YouTube
- Merge Conflict: 339: Building a DIY Smart Thermostat with .NET
- How to deploy F# web apps to Linux Azure App Service - Isaac Abraham
- You should write React in F# - Bjørn-Ivar Strøm
- F# Pattern Matching - Jin Vincent Necesario
- F# Records - Jin Vincent Necesario
- F# Programming Language - Amina Delali
- F# Language Suggestions
- jwosty/FSharp.Logf: printf-style functions for Microsoft.Extensions.Logging.ILogger (Fable-compatible) - https://www.nuget.org/packages?q=FSharp.Logf
- TIHan/Oly: Oly Language Compiler and Runtime
- JordanMarr/fable-lit-fullstack-template: A SAFE-style template with Fable.Lit, Fable.Remoting and Giraffe
- RonaldSchlenker/Vide: Reactive front-end framework for F# without dependencies.
- Zaid-Ajaj/pulumi-schema-explorer: Web application and UI to explore Pulumi schemas
That’s all for now. Have a great week.
If you want to help keep F# Weekly going, click here to jazz me with Coffee!